During the Christmas of 1981, while on a family trip our motorhome burst into flames in Battle Mountain Nevada just after filling both gas and propane. We thought it was going to blow! Troy, my older brother, had to bail-out quickly. I still laugh when I remember seeing him stand watching the action in his underwear. Just minutes before the fire started my mother told him to put some pants on in case of an emergency.
Anyway my last post about a fast bike sent me searching for video on the subject. I stumbled on this. It seems to contradict my speedy Schwinn post?