Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Late Night Snowshoe

I'm loving having snow!  Skied with my team after school today but wanted more of the 37 degree weather.
 
It was a busy night at home with the piano teacher over for a lesson, a late dinner and sausage making scheduled.
 Drove over to Salem Hills which has become my evening nature fix destination.
 Had the whole park to myself, turned off the headlamp and walked the trails.  I paid attention to the sky, as the Geminid Meteor Shower is on.  Didn't get my wish . 
I wanted to spend some time on my snowshoes in preparation for a trip at the end of the year.  Snowshoes worked well, but next time I'll ride the fat bike.  A couple of prior people on snowshoes had gone over the trail .  I think it would have been ride-able tonight.
 


No comments: